Some quick rules!
- It’s only for my followers (as a thank you gift!)
- Both likes and reblogs count
- Have your askbox open and reply within 3 days time
- There’ll be two winners at least (the exact amount will depend on my free time)
- The winner can request a single sketch illustration (please, describe me a scene you want me to draw) either with background (up to two characters [but preferably one ;v;] with a simple design) or without (up to two characters, may have a complex designs, in an art style of winner’s choice).
- (for better, non-sketchy artworks you may check my commission info)
- Dedline: 21st of April (in exactly 2 weeks!)
Headcanon: Abed only got his job at SHIELD as a spousal benefit when they recruited Troy for their gadgets division
Evidence, incontrovertible: When everything else in Fury’s car was broken, what was still 100% operational? THE AIR CONDITIONING.
Bunny, related: Abed meets Sam while visiting Troy in the hospital and explains to him, scene by scene, why he is definitely the lead in a romcom, not the sidekick in an action movie.
Hannibal Art Meme
Gustav Klimt (July 14, 1862 - February 6, 1918)
Gustav Klimt was an Austrian symbolist painter and one of the most prominent members of the Vienna Secession movement. Klimt is noted for his paintings, murals, sketches, and other objects d’art. Klimt’s primary subject was the female body; his works are marked by a frank eroticism. Many of his paintings […] used gold leaf; the prominent use of gold can first be traced to Pallas Athene (1898) and Judith I (1901), although the works most popularly associated with this period are the portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I (1907) and The Kiss (1907 - 1908). Klimt died […] in Vienna on February 6, 1918, having suffered a stroke and pneumonia due to the influenza epidemic of 1918. He was buried at the Hietzing Cemetery in Vienna. Numerous paintings were left unfinished. (x) (x)
"Art is a line around your thoughts."
Inspired by (x)
Winter is coming. All men must die. And Game of Thrones is back!
Stay tuned each week as we unpack Sunday’s episodes through medieval masterpieces.
A lot happened in this super intense episode! What did we learn? Weddings, sadistic human hunts, and burning heretics never end well; perplexing visions of crows and apocalyptic omens flying above a key city somehow make sense to a young paraplegic; the flirty exchange of glances between two handsome princes does not go unnoticed, especially by one’s future wife’s brother-lover; fools can come to the rescue in a time of need; and even though Joffrey may have cut up a book, the writing of his legacy was already on the wall…
Tron Prom Dress by Victoria Schmidt / Scruffy Rebel and Jinyo
Programmed by Jinyo with some savvy hacking skills and el wire, Victoria aka Scruffy Rebel rocked this Tron Dress at San Diego Comic-Con ‘11… for the Users!